DIY Room Decor Ideas: Bottle Lamp/DIY Bottle Lamp Project Ideas- Make a bottle lamp or make a glowy bottle at home in less than $2USD which is safe to use and with less efforts. So here I tried my best and you can use the same method to do so OR can add some extra inputs mentioned below also mentioned description and material used.
Watch the Advanced Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A87rY...
Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1R0...
1. Empty Glass Bottle (Can be found for free)
2. Water Mud Magic Balls / Water Magic Balls ($0.10USD)
3. Highlighter Marker ($0.20USD)
4. 3 in 1 UV Pointer OR UV Light ($1.20USD)
Some Additional Ideas
1. Project video shows experimenting with few magic balls but you can use more as per your requirement and can fill the bottle with more magic balls.
2. You can also use different color of highlighter marker
3. You can use multicolor magic balls
Do not use tonic water instead of plain water to grow magic balls as I already tried experimenting with and result was negative. Thanks for watching & Subscribe for exciting projects, experiments and videos.
Video Stands: bottle lamp making, recycled bottle lamps, bottle lamp tutorial, diy projects, diy project ideas, diy home dÃ©cor, diy dÃ©cor ideas, diy lamps, diy home decor lamps, make bottle lamp
Published 11 months ago
TagsDo It Yourself (Hobby) Project diy projects diy project ideas diy make a bottle lamp lava lamp make a lamp at home bottle lamp make a glowy bottle lamp make a glowy lamp diy bottle lamp diy bottle lamp ideas how to make a bottle lamp make a lava lamp bottle lamp at home Hobby (Interest) diy room decor diy room decor lamps bottle lamp making bottle lamp tutorial recycled bottle lamps diy home decor diy dÃ©cor ideas diy lamps make bottle lamp